Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Houses

We had another Craft Swap at the shop last Friday night...

As usual it was a lot of fun and everyone came away with something delightful.


I made up a trio of  "Haus Sweet Haus" from the Wee Wonderfuls book by Hillary Lang...

*Love* that book and all the projects in it.

I chose red, white and pink fabrics to make up the houses: mostly stuff from my stash.

I love red, white and pink for Christmas because they are Christmas-y without being too "in-yo-face..." Christmas-y.

And I thought these would look lovely placed side by side on a shelf or windowsill for the coming months.







There was LOTS of great stuff at the Craft Swap...




 Sleepy owls and wide-awake owls made from a re-purposed sweater...



One of Dawn's signature zig-zag totes...



Donna made this wool-applique wall-hanging of her own design: it reminds me very much of something Sue Spargo would do...




A necklace and matching earrings...


And a Craft Swap baby!!!

This little dear belongs to my friend Chase, but at the next Craft Swap I thoroughly intend to bring my own little Craft Swap baby...

There was lots more to show from the Craft Swap... too much to fit into one post, but we really did have a wonderful time.

Thanks to everyone who came out to play!

XO,

Rhea


1 comment:

Amber said...

Craft swap sounds interesting! Tell Me more of what that is like.
Amber