Saturday, February 25, 2012

Better late than never

So... I am FINALLY posting pictures of this past summer's "Slow Sewing Retreat" on Sprucehead Island.

I'm kind of glad I procrastinated. It's nice to see photos like this on a dreary winter's day.

Outside everything is wet and muddy and covered in dirt. Yuck.

Nice to know it will soon look a little something like this again...
































































































































































































































































































































































































































It was a day full of laughter, eating, sewing and we were very blessed with absolutely gorgeous weather.

And yes, we will be doing this again this summer.

We'll be doing at least 2 "Slow Sewing Retreats" this year: possibly with a lobster bake.

I don't have dates yet, but as soon as I do I will let you know.

Yes, I am very glad I procrastinated indeed.

Thanks to the ladies who joined us and thanks to you for taking a look at the photos.

I don't know about you, bu now I am totally jonesin' for summertime!

XO,

Rhea

2 comments:

Kyra Alex said...

Wow, I needed that hit of sunshine today!
Thanks Rhea, looks like a great time.
Kyra

AnnA said...

That Kaffe quilt that the woman was handstitching, be still my beating heart! Maybe I'll make it to one of your retreats...sigh, if only.