Sunday, December 18, 2011

Virtual Christmas Open House Winners announced!

Hello and thanks so very much to everyone who "attended" my Virtual Christmas Open House on the blog on Saturday. What a lovely crew we had: I truly enjoyed reading through each and every comment to hear about your wonderful Christmas traditions!

Without further adieu, here are the winners of the "big" prizes from the Open House...
















Tamie said... Merry Christmas and thanks for hosting a virtual open house for those of us who are too far away to be there in person.

(Tamie, you win a $50 gift certificate to alewivesfabrics.com!)



Barb said... Merry Christmas to all! The best part of any holiday is decorating the tree and remembering something special about each ornament and then sitting back and enjoying the beautiful tree full of so many memories.

(Barb, you win a "Kew Gardens" fat quarter bundle!)























Rene said...

Working on the next Craft Swap project and a Winslow Market Tote is under the tree for my Mom. Be sure to try out the new Mint and Dark Chocolate Chips from Nestle - they are to die for! The day started out at Popham Beach and has ended snuggled on the couch with Hank by my side. Cheers!

(Rene, my local girl! You win a "Flurry" by Kate Spain charm pack... you didn't leave me an e-mail address, but I know I will see you in the shop so I will set it aside for you!)
















And to everyone else, as long as you left me your e-mail address, you should be checking your in-boxes for an e-mail from me with a super-secret code for a free fat quarter with your next order from alewivesfabrics.com

Thanks again very much to everyone who attended and I will see you all again soon with some more holiday cheer!

XO,

Rhea

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Merry Christmas...so sorry i neglected my google reader this weekend and missed your virtual open house! congratulations to your winners!!

Tamie said...

I'm so very excited- a Christmas present for me. Thank you very much.