Friday, February 25, 2011

Oy!























This picture has nothing to do with anything, except that this is a funny apron Ollie and I got at the wedding. Sometimes the phrase seems to hit the spot. Except in my case it was more like 7 years in college.


Aaannnyways...


At the risk of being shushed by everyone out there who is sick of the snow and ready for it to be spring, I was so glad to have a snow day today.

It was a much needed reprieve.

I took so long deciding what I wanted to make for the Craft Swap that when I finally committed I found myself in the scary position of perhaps having to present someone with an in-progress gift.

This would be a first for the Craft Swap, and although I have always wanted to be a trail-blazer, I don't want to be that kind of a trail-blazer.

So, the snow day was well-timed for me.

And besides the extra time with the Craft Swap, I had a nice, quiet day at the shop today.

But not too quiet.

I feel good and caught up now, and I am home safe and sound with a glass of Prosecco and a big bag of Little Lads and a dark chocolate Toblerone.

Thank you, snow day.

I will see you all again soon!

XO,

Rhea

No comments: