Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Sale is just HOURS away!!!
















A note to all our internet customers: don't forget that starting tomorrow (November 18th), through Sunday (November 21st), all online orders will be 20% off!!! Hooray!!!

To get the discount, you won't need a coupon or a code or anything like that: just place your order as you normally would and we will adjust the price manually after your order comes through.

We've never done a weekend-long sale before, so please be patient with us as we adjust the inventory on our site and fill orders as fast as we can. Orders are filled on a first come, first-served basis and we will do our best to make sure everyone gets what they want.

And a note to all our local customers: the Craft Swap is this Friday night at 6:00 sharp. Is your goodie ready? (Mine is not, but I'm almost there!)

Remember to wrap your project up so it's nice and pretty and we'll all want to steal it and remember not to tell anyone what you've made. If you haven't signed up for the Craft Swap yet, there's still time: just call us at the shop (207 563 5002). You must sign up in advance to participate, though!

In other news, we are experiencing some cuh-razy weather out there now and I am feeling so bad for my husband because he is working in this mess.

Also, I made a roast chicken last night that was to-die for! It was really easy and tasty and fun and made the house smell really good and I'm feeling my second-ever recipe post coming on!

Alright, that'll do it for now...

I'll catch you on the flip flop!

XO,

Rhea

2 comments:

LizzieAlone said...

I want that recipe, Rhea! Wish I were there with you for the swap. And, what IS the weather doing there? 81 sunny degrees here in the Fabulous Florida Keys!

Tina @ Squirrel Acorns said...

That was some crazy, windy, rainy weather today. Did you like being able to say that you felt bad for your "husband"? Fun, fun! Have a great time at the Swap, wish I could be there! I made homemade chicken noodle soup the other day and it was so awesome. Definitely on my list to make again.