Monday, April 26, 2010

Beyond the Sea

Happy Monday, everyone!

Got some new (and new to us) fabric from Gina and Michelle at Cloud Nine Fabrics today...
























These are all 100% GOTS certified organic quilting weight cottons...
























They are all $16.95 a yard...
























And they are all online in the shop...
























We had a lot of people waiting for these lovelies, so thanks Gina and Michelle: you've made a lot of people happy.

(Remind me to tell you my "funny phone call from Gina" story sometime... I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I told you!)

Have a great start to your week!

XO,

Rhea

3 comments:

Jayne Hickey said...

Oooooh Rhea LOVE the birds! Now that the kids are back in school, the weather is cooperating, and I'm feeling better - it's high time I drove to Alewives for some much needed fabric consumption!

Rhea Butler said...

I concur!

MomCO3 said...

Wow, those are beautiful!