Friday, November 13, 2009

Mind your Manors...

"Aster Manors," that is.

The collection just arrived this week and all I can say is "Hubba Hubba."
















These are up in the shop, of course.

In other news, I have a new netflix obsession: True Blood, based on the Sookie Stackhouse books.

Just please don't watch it with your five year old.

It's pretty spicy.

In other other news I know the holidays are fast approaching because all the commercials on TV are making me cry.

And every weekend is filling up fast.

It's like some crazy Christmas Rubiks cube to fit everything in.

I know one thing, I am jonesin' to put up my tree, much to Ollie's horror.

Oh well!

See you again soon!

XO,

Rhea

1 comment:

Jenny said...

did you read the sookie stackhouse books too? wondering how you like the show in comparison...I don't typically like anything remotely scarely, but find I can't stop watching the shows. (I am borrowing them from the library...not nearly as reliabe at Netflix!!)