Thursday, November 5, 2009

Little Halloween Bodkins

Hello!

It is snowing here this morning (much to my delight).

I thought you all might like to see some of the little ones who visited us on Saturday...

Here's Scotty and Izzy:























(I was informed by Scotty that he is not holding a pitchfork: Devils and Farmers use picthforks. He is holding a trident, because Poseidon and Gladiators use tridents. I told him Thank You for clearing that up.)

And here's another shot of Izzy with her pink bow:
























(Because all little Mummies need a big pink bow)


And here's Blake the French-Canadian Lumberjack:
























Don't cut down my barrel, Blakey!!!


Here's my cutie-patootie next-door neighbor Olive the Octopus

























(Aren't I lucky to have a real, live octopus living next door?)


And I'm so glad that these two could put aside their differences long enough for a photo shoot:























(I thought that deserved some candy.)


And here's my little Lauren the Pumpkin and Sarah Mae the Witch:



















(Aaaawww...)



We also had a visit from Patches the Clown:

























(Normally this is the kind of thing that would scare the bejesus out of me, but luckily there was a Power Ranger nearby to protect us.)

And, I got a surprise cupcake visit from my good friends Shawny and Erin.


















Don't you love surprise cupcake visits?

(Sadly, most of these were accidentally eaten by Reuben, but he said he enjoyed them very, very much.)


Don't you think I had a nice Halloween?


(I do.)


How was yours???


XO,

Rhea

PS...

Don't forget: Late Riser's Sale this weekend for locals and non-locals alike!

1 comment:

Kaylovesvintage said...

that looks wonderful...lot's of
cute kids
and the cup cakes look just great
guess next year would love to have halloween in Main