Wednesday, July 1, 2009

They're here and they're spectacular

Look what arrived this morning!

UPS guy I have never been so happy to see you and I promise not to tackle you again.





























































































These fabrics (the "Far Far Away" collection by Heather Ross for Kokka fabrics) will be in the shop tomorrow (Thursday 7/2) on the Heather Ross page...

...except for 2 1/2 yards which has already gone home with me and is in the spin cycle as we speak (I took the peach-colored Frogs... betcha can't guess what I'm gonna make out of it!)

They are 45" wide and 100% cotton double gauze (which is sooo neat) and they are $17.50 a yard.

I have a feeling these are going to go quickly (they only come on 10 yard bolts, as opposed to the standard 15 yards), BUT, I am happy to report that we have more of these prints on their way in lots of different colors, too!

We're going to be Far, Far Away for a Long, Long Time!

XO,

Rhea at Alewives

No comments: