Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Trunk Show


Ahhh, success.

Here are some shots from the Oliver+S Trunk Show, which arrived safe and sound on Tuesday afternoon (Thanks, Erin!). I think they look like a million bucks, too, but they look even better in person. I'm jonesin' to make the Sunday Brunch Skirt and Jacket so that's next on my list.

In other news, we got a fresh coat of snow yesterday and everything looks clean and white. We've got a new Plow-Man (Ollie's friend Mike) whom I do believe was born to push snow around so come and admire his beautiful work as well (What? I get excited by these things!).

And of course, enjoy the Trunk Show pictures!!!

See you again soon,

XOXO

Rhea

P.S. The kiddies (and I!) have been having a great time cutting out the Paper Dolls and yes, that is an Amy Butler dress in with the Oliver+S clothes. I figured she was the "Mom" taking her kid out for a stroll... or something like that. Um, anyways.... yeah. Gotta go!!!



























2 comments:

Meagan said...

Hi Rhea!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I got the gray polka dot fabric at your shop for that little sweater save I made, as soon as I saw it, I knew it would be just the fabric to fix up my daughter's little gray sweater. Thanks for carrying such inspiring fabrics!

Jeff said...

Hey Rhea, actually the fish ladder is over 200 years old.