Saturday, January 26, 2008

pre-post

Hi there everybody.

This is just a little pre-post to let you all know that I'm skipping work this afternoon. I'm going to set off for the great wilderness and spend the night in a yurt with my girlfriends to celebrate our Alison's birthday. I made my Dad (who is the original sensitive, new-age outdoorsman) very happy when I came to him and asked if I could borrow a pair of snowshoes. I swear I saw a little tear in his eye. So, even though the store will be open I will be taking off a wee bit early on this little adventure and I just wanted to leave this little teaser post. The journey will be well documented, well edited (what happens at the yurt stays at the yurt), and Alison's birthday will be well-feted. Just for the record, I've already told the girls that for MY birthday, we are going out for dinner and dancing.

If I haven't posted again by Monday night, please send a search party and one of those Dogs with a barrel of Brandy attached to it's neck.

See you then,

XOXO

Rhea

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, sounds like fun! I hope you girls have a good time.